Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A List of (Really Cool) Wordless Graphic Novels

Hey guys! So I know Leslie wanted me to put up this list, and I've been wanting to share a lot of this too so here's a list of some really awesome wordless graphic novels I've come across in my research. I'll try to bring some in tomorrow as well.

Enjoy!

The System, by Peter Kuper

Eye of the Beholder, by Peter Kuper

Mind’s Eye, by Peter Kuper

Cinema Panopticum, by Thomas Ott

Flood! : A Novel in Pictures, by Eric Drooker

Will Eisner’s New York: Life in the Big City, by Will Eisner

Passionate Journey, by Franz Masereel

SpaceDog, by Hendrik Dorgathen

Comix 2000

Wordless Books, by David A. Berona


And these are some other ones that Peter Kuper suggested that I couldn't find at the library (a lot of them are easy to find online though...in fact all of them are...well I guess everything is easy to find online these days...I digress):

Sticks and Stones, by Peter Kuper

Speechless, by Peter Kuper

Spy vs. Spy: Secret Files, by Peter Kuper

Blood Song, by Eric Drooker

H Day, by Renee French

The Arrival, by Shaun Tan


Happy reading!! (um can i still call it that? lol) :)

and here's the link to The System http://www.scribd.com/doc/249089/Peter-Kuper-The-System

No comments:

Post a Comment